Saturday, January 14, 2012

Big stretches

*yawn*

Anyone here? I've been gone a couple weeks. My kids were going through testing ALL WEEK at school, SRI, xSkills, MAP testing, I felt terrible for the poor things. But it was strangely exhausting being at school watching them work their way through all the tests as well.

To top it off, my husband decided to share the joy of his most recent cold with me, so I'm curerntly snuggled up on my couch with the puppy watching television.

I know, I'm not even reading. Bad mrs duke. Shame. I think that it's because I'm not loving the book I'm currently reading, but I'll post more on that for Monday's "What are you reading?" post.

Just wanted to let you know I'm still here!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better-colds are bad news! I couldn't find your post about It's Monday-What are you reading. I received it through my email notification, but tried to pull it up and it just wouldn't happen even though I could read it by email. Sorry about Delirium-haven't read it yet.

    And it's too funny what your previous post was-Vanished: True Tales of the Missing since YOU have been missing! :)

    Shannon
    http://www.extremereadingandwriting.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete