Monday, December 26, 2011

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?

I skipped last Monday, because I had some crazy things going on in my life (among them being admitted my final portion of my reading and literacy master's degree program, woot!) and so my brain wasn't processing, and I forgot to post. But, I'm back in the game today and posting what I'm reading.

Mostly, what I'm reading comes from my previous post on my Break Book A Day plans. I've never been great at picking up one book at a time, so I'm technically 3 days behind, because I haven't finished a book yet! I've got a great start on "Rules", a big chunk of "Along for the Ride" finished, I'm still working on "Vesper's Rising" which isn't on my Book-a-day list, but is definitely being read.

I'm going to go hop in a toasty bath and get reading. Hopefully next week I'll be able to tell you about all eleven books I finished over my break. (Sad that next Monday will be my last day of break:( )

"It's Monday, What Are You Reading?" is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. The Middle Grade Version is hosted by the ladies at Teach Mentor Texts.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing your degree!

    Keep on reading, I hope you'll make your book-a-day plans. Some books are of course harder to get through than others, but keep going - it would be fantastic if you could do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome news about your degree!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on finishing up your masters. I have one more semester before I'm done.

    I'm still on vacation but I've caught a cold. I've been too sick to get much reading done. Please come see what I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'm ready for a toasty bath, too! And a little reading, of course!

    Here's my It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a lot of catch up to do for this week.... happy reading ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy to have you back! And congrats on your completion of work for your master's :)
    Enjoy Rules- it is a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun reading! Rules is in my classroom waiting on me to open it! :)

    Shannon
    http://www.extremereadingandwriting.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete